Sunday, January 13, 2013

Babies' 1st Christmas: 2012

Christmas morning began with the reading of the Christmas story out of the babies' Jesus Storybook Bible followed by opening presents at home before heading out to eat waffles with Tom's family and Christmas dinner with my family.












Wren got her first baby doll.


I think she likes it!


Grady got his very first car!

He seems to be a fan!


A sensory book to share.


May I help you?


What a face!



He can work those baby blues I tell ya!





Doing what she does best...cheesin'!

Our little family on Christmas Day 2012

We had a white Christmas, followed by a white day-after Christmas too!

1 comment:

  1. Precious, Precious Family! Love Wren's reaction to her 1st baby doll, and I can totally see Grady working those baby blues!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete