Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Special Occasion Outfits

I am in complete denial and more emotional than I ever expected I would be about the fact that my babies will be 1 in 2 months!! I decided I'd better get ready because May 6th is coming soon whether I like it or not!

I was in contact last night with a seller on Etsy creating special custom outfits for the babies to wear at their party and at their 12 month photo session. Here's a rough idea of what their Etsy outfits will look like...

For Grady: A navy gingham shortall jon jon (similar style to the one pictured on the left below) with a "1" applique´ in the leftmost chevron fabric with "Grady" monogrammed across it in the green font shown below.

For Wren: A bright pink gingham bubble (similar style to the one pictured on the right below) with a "1" applique´ in the rightmost chevron fabric with "Wren" monogrammed across it in the blue font below.


I've also selected the coral/grapefruit colored outfits below for their 12 month photo session.


And because I encountered an online sale that ends today, I went ahead and ordered their Easter outfits, which are shown below. I'm not sure if you can tell, but the print on the chambray one-piece is little white anchors. Love it!


Shopping for and dressing my little people is so much fun, especially when it's for special occasion outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment