Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Special Occasion Outfits

I am in complete denial and more emotional than I ever expected I would be about the fact that my babies will be 1 in 2 months!! I decided I'd better get ready because May 6th is coming soon whether I like it or not!

I was in contact last night with a seller on Etsy creating special custom outfits for the babies to wear at their party and at their 12 month photo session. Here's a rough idea of what their Etsy outfits will look like...

For Grady: A navy gingham shortall jon jon (similar style to the one pictured on the left below) with a "1" applique´ in the leftmost chevron fabric with "Grady" monogrammed across it in the green font shown below.

For Wren: A bright pink gingham bubble (similar style to the one pictured on the right below) with a "1" applique´ in the rightmost chevron fabric with "Wren" monogrammed across it in the blue font below.


I've also selected the coral/grapefruit colored outfits below for their 12 month photo session.


And because I encountered an online sale that ends today, I went ahead and ordered their Easter outfits, which are shown below. I'm not sure if you can tell, but the print on the chambray one-piece is little white anchors. Love it!


Shopping for and dressing my little people is so much fun, especially when it's for special occasion outfits!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment