Saturday, February 13, 2010

Celebrate Good Times!

Last night Tom and I went to dinner with Linda and Steve (Tom's parents) and Tiffany and Bryan (Tom's sister and her husband). The month of February is stacked with many things for our family to celebrate: our anniversary (2/25/06), Tiffany and Bryan's anniversary (2/14/00), and Tiffany's birthday (2/2). It's become a generous tradition that Linda and Steve take us all out to a REALLY nice restaurant every February. It's something we look forward to every year! This year we went to The Ranch Steakhouse. It was really yummy! Thank you Linda and Steve!


Everyone had steaks but Bryan and I. Bryan had the Ahi Tuna and I had the Australian lobster tail. I failed to take pix of everyone's main course but I did take pix of all the desserts! We got 3 complimentary desserts and ordered a 4th and shared them family style. But each of us gals were pretty possessive.

Steve with the Banana's Foster

Linda with the Creme Brulee

Tif with the Molten Chocolate Cake

Me with the Dulche de Leche Ice Cream Cake

Tom shoveling in another bite of Banana's Foster as I was trying to steal it

Posing on the cold patio by the warm fire

On our way home I decided to try the ever popular arm-length car pic, which didn't go so well. Every pic that was good of me was not good of Tom, or Tom was making a face. After several tries, I figured - If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!







No comments:

Post a Comment