Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What's My Motivation?

What's my motivation [as it pertains to physical fitness/health]? I'm making a list for when I'm lacking motivation so I can go back and re-read this to remind myself why I'm doing what I'm doing.
1.) Results: The scale and the measuring tape do not lie.
2.) Energy: I have so much more energy when I'm in better shape [due to eating healthier and working out].
3.) Stress Relief: It feels good to literally work off the stress of the day.
4.) Clothes: My clothes fit better [and some are actually too big]. I need to shop for smaller ones soon. :)
5.) Confidence: I feel better in my own skin.
6.) Health: I am healthier and reducing my risks for future health problems.
Now that I've shared some of my motivations, I would love to hear from you lovelies. Leave me a comment telling me what your motivations are! :)
I read this quote on a fitness blog today, and I like it, so I'm using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment