Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Décor

For quite sometime Tom and I have wanted a little something else to hang on the wall that our TV sits against. And I guess this is the week I was ready to pull the trigger on the ideas that were floating around in my head.

Idea #1:
Every time I've shopped at Hobby Lobby in recent months, I've eyed the gold polystone letters for our living room. So, the same day I bought my 50% off glass cloche, I bought a 50% off "S, " "T," and "&" to hang to the left of our TV.

Idea #2:
I received this idea back when we were shopping for bathroom mirrors for our newly remodeled guest bathroom. I came across a quatrefoil shaped mirror at Lowe's and really wanted to use it for the vanity mirror, but the dimensions were wrong. I couldn't stop thinking of the mirror and its gorgeous shape. I brainstormed of ways to incorporate it into our home, and finally decided it would look great in our living room, hung to the right of our TV.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment