Monday, September 26, 2011

That's Pinteresting

I completed my first Pinterest inspired "project" - pumpkins stacked under a glass cloche.

The Pinterest Version from Chic on a Shoestring Decorating:

I already had the same Southern Living Home Barley Twist Pedestal shown above. But I did not have a glass cloche. I had been wanting one for sometime now, but wouldn't bite the bullet and buy one. I stalked the one shown below on the Hobby Lobby aisle for weeks, and today it went home with me for 50% off. It will be versatile and useful in all seasons, which is my justification. I already had the fall berry garland that I used around the bottom. You can't really tell, but I used some moss underneath the bottom pumpkin for added texture and height. I love it! It's a great fall centerpiece for my island.
I also decided to stick a little lone pumpkin on some moss underneath my small Arthur Court cheese dome/cloche.

No comments:

Post a Comment