Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Week 22


How Far Along:  22 Weeks

Size of Babies: The Babies are approximately 11 inches long (the length of a spaghetti squash) and weigh almost 1 pound each.

Total Weight Gain: +18 lbs total as of my February 16th appointment

Maternity Clothes: I wear mostly maternity clothes, but I can still wear some of my regular tops and dresses

Gender: It's a Boy and Girl!!! :) :)

Movement: I'm feeling lots of movement and even some little jabs.  Tom can't wait until he can feel them move from the outside.

Sleep:  Interrupted nightly for multiple potty breaks and mild discomfort

What I Miss: Sleeping on my tummy

Cravings: Pepsi

Symptoms:  The swelling [in my feet, ankles, and calves] has begun.  I've put away my high heels and put on the flats and supportive shoes.  It's no longer form over function, but FUNCTION over form.

[I know, not cute.  But they're comfy, and that's what I need.]


Best Moment(s) So Far:  Seeing a sweet baby shower invitation with my name as the honoree.


And just because she's cute, here's a bonus pic of Ruby assisting the photographer.

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to know names! You look great, momma. Swollen feet and all. :)

    ReplyDelete