Friday, February 10, 2012

Yes, I know...

I'm an OCD nerd.  Why?  Well, there are several reasons.  But for now, I'm just going to post about one.  I love to organize my current "life projects" into nice, neat, alphabetically categorized 3-ring binders.  

When I got engaged, I made a wedding binder with tabs for address lists for showers/invitations, the ceremony, a "look book" (magazine cut outs and internet print outs), photography, the reception, etc.

When we remodeled our kitchen, I made a kitchen binder with tabs for the budget, contractor contact lists, a "look book" (internet print outs, magazine cut outs, and paint swatches), purchase orders/receipts, etc.  I also made a binder for our bathroom remodels.

Obviously my current life project is getting ready for the babies.  So naturally, I have a baby binder with tabs for address lists for baby showers, coupons/receipts, insurance/medical payments, medical/OB information, nursery, and registries.  I got really fancy and made an insert on picnik for the clear display pockets on the front and back covers.  [By the way, I'm SO incredibly sad that picnik is closing down.]  I used 1 Samuel 1:27 on the front cover, and yes, I altered it to be plural [children rather than child].  

Front Cover

Back Cover

Tabs

Coupon/Receipt Pocket

Fabric Swatches for Nursery


Here are the actual picnik jpegs of the front and back covers.  
Did you notice it coordinates with the nursery fabrics? ;)
I can't help myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment