Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week 20


How Far Along:  20 Weeks

Size of Babies: The Babies are approximately the size of a cantaloupe and weigh approximately 10.5 ounces each

Total Weight Gain: +8 lbs total as of my January 19th appointment

Maternity Clothes: I wear mostly maternity clothes, but I can still wear a lot of my regular tops and dresses

Gender: It's a Boy and a Girl!!! :) :)  

Movement: The flutters have turned into what feels like rolling waves. When I feel the rolling waves, the part of my tummy around my belly button will get really hard and I feel a lot of concentrated pressure.

Sleep:  My sleep is still being interrupted nightly for multiple potty breaks and mild discomfort.  I'm still using my boppy body pillow, although I keep finding it on the floor when I wake up in the mornings.

What I Miss: Sleeping on my tummy

Cravings: Pepsi and fruit smoothies

Symptoms:  I've started feeling carpel tunnel symptoms due to typing and using a mouse at work all day everyday. Towards the end of the work week it worsens, but by the time the weekend is over, it almost completely subsides. I've been told and read that carpel tunnel can be a common thing for pregnant women. The cause is swelling and increased fluids, causing pressure on the nerve in the wrist.

Best Moment(s) So Far:  Sharing the genders with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment