Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week 24


How Far Along:  24 Weeks

Size of Babies: The Babies are almost 12 inches long and weigh about 1 lb 2 oz [per our March 1st ultrasound stats].  I thought I'd add the pic of fraternal twins at 24 weeks from babycenter.com for reference.  It is still so amazingly crazy to me that there are TWO people inside my tummy!


Total Weight Gain: +19.4 lbs total as of my March 1st appointment

Maternity Clothes: I wear mostly maternity clothes, but I can still wear some of my regular tops and dresses

Gender: It's a Boy and Girl - Grady Warren and Wren Elizabeth! :) :)

Movement: I'm feeling LOTS of movement and kicking.  The first "official" kick Tom felt was while our ultrasound tech was taking a break from scanning us on March 1st.  It was Grady that kicked him.  He was moving all around, which is what we needed him to do and why the tech had to take a break. She was having a hard time getting good images of his heart.  After she came back from her break he was in a better position and ready for his close ups.

Sleep:  Interrupted nightly for multiple potty breaks and mild discomfort

What I Miss: Sleeping on my tummy

Cravings: SWEETS!

Symptoms:  The swelling is here to stay.  My OB said it's going to get worse before it gets better.  So glad flip flop season is near!

Best Moment(s) So Far:  Celebrating with sweet friends and family at our first baby shower! :)  We are feeling so overwhelmingly loved on and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment