Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week 26

[I wasn't feeling picture day, can ya tell?]

How Far Along:  26 Weeks

Size of Babies: The Babies are about 14 inches long and weigh about 1.5 lbs.

Total Weight Gain: +20 lbs total as of my March 15th appointment

Maternity Clothes: I wear mostly maternity clothes, but I can still wear some of my regular tops and dresses.  I'm not sure the regular tops and dresses will fit for much longer though!

Gender: It's a Boy and Girl - Grady Warren and Wren Elizabeth! :) :)

Movement: Feeling LOTS of movement and kicking.  I can also see the kicking from the outside now. :)

Sleep:  Interrupted nightly for multiple potty breaks and mild discomfort

What I Miss: Sleeping on my tummy

Cravings: SWEETS!

Symptoms: I'm exhausted by the end of the day most days.  But there are days where I'll have an unusual amount of energy and I'm rearing to conquer the long list of to-do's in my head.  I have this huge sense of urgency to get everything done immediately.  Probably because I have the fear of doctor ordered bed rest or complications. I'm sure Tom thinks I've lost it, or maybe he's used to it by now.

Best Moment(s) So Far:  The continued celebrating with friends and family at our second and third baby showers! :) We are extremely thankful and blessed!!!

Other "best" moments include the times I've spent with my mom planning, hanging tiny clothes in the nursery closet, setting up baby gear, and just enjoying this season of anticipation together.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment