Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week 28


How Far Along:  28 Weeks

Size of Babies: The Babies are about 14.8 inches long.  As of our ultrasound measurements on Thursday, March 29th, Grady weighs 2 lbs 1 oz and Wren weighs 2 lbs 2 oz.

At 24 weeks, I added a womb view diagram for reference.  Here's the womb view of fraternal twins again, now at 28 weeks.

Source: babycenter.com

Total Weight Gain: +28 lbs total as of my March 29th appointment

Maternity Clothes: I wear mostly maternity clothes, but I can still wear some of my regular tops and dresses.  I'm not sure the regular tops and dresses will fit for much longer though!

Gender: It's a Boy and Girl - Grady Warren and Wren Elizabeth! :) :)

Movement: Feeling LOTS of movement and kicking, mainly in my ribs and on the upper left side of my tummy where all 4 feet are.  I can also see the kicking from the outside now. :)

Sleep:  Being  honest, sleep is getting much more difficult.  I actually dread bedtime now.  Many nights I start out or end up on the couch.  And nighttime potty breaks are increasing so much that I lose track of how many breaks there are in one night.

What I Miss: Sleeping on my tummy

Cravings: SWEETS!

Symptoms: My pregnancy carpal tunnel isn't just flaring up anymore, it's here to stay.  For the majority of the day and nighttime, at least one if not both of my hands are numb and asleep.

Best Moment(s) So Far:  Making the most of my time alone with Tom before the babies arrive and spontaneously going out on dates to Thunder games, dinners, and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment