Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nursery Art

I finished a small 4-piece project for the nursery last night.  It wasn't much but I think it turned out cute.  

First I made some prints on picnik. I've shown 2 of them before back when I posted about the babies' names.  Here are the jpegs of the prints.





I had Sam's Online Photo Center print them, and they were mailed to my house this week.  After they came in, I paid a visit to Hobby Lobby (where frames are always 50% off) to find white semi-ornate frames.

When I got home from work yesterday, I wiped the frames off, cleaned the glass, and put all the prints in them.  I laid them out on the nursery floor in the same arrangement that I want use on the wall.  I plan to hang them on the wall to the right of the window, above where the rocker/recliner will sit.  




I am ready to get everything hung and in place, but we are still waiting on the dressers, nightstand, bedding, and rocker/recliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment