Monday, September 3, 2012

Insta-Post

Get ready for a FLOOD of instagr.ams...just trying 
to preserve my insta.memories... 

[08.06.12 - 09.03.12]

Thank you MIL for spreading a lil sunshine my way...

Sweet feet...

So thankful for this dad that comes home nearly everyday 
on his lunch-break to help me with our little loves...

Cute PJ time...

Love this little man's cheekers...

Sleep? Who needs sleep?

Rah Oklahoma!

Grady has an interview today...

Sweet pea in her polka dots...

It was too nice this morning to not take a walk...

Thunda! Thanks Aunt Blaya!

Makin "W" look good...

Bear bottom...

Family outing: Dinner at McAlister's Deli followed by a
quick trip to the Depot! All with NO crying! #success

Sleepy boys...

Fights it to the end...

Pay med bills or cuddle sleepy baby girl? #nobrainer...

Every night's a slumber party!

And THAT is how you pour a beer...

Celebrating the bachelorette this weekend...

Reunited and it feels so good! Missed my babies this weekend but 
had a wonderful time celebrating @bbender, the future Mrs. Hart...

Love my little sous chef...

Oh hey there baby Carlos!

On the edge of her seat...

These are the faces I get after telling them "night-night." #meltmyheart...

Enthralled with their bedtime stories. Zzzzzz. 
All three of them lulled to sleep. #thejesusstorybookbible...

First dual bath. Prob won't be doing that again for awhile...

Just traveling round the house in the stroller. #efficiency...

Boomer Sooner...

Saw this while starting b'fast this morning. Made me laugh...

4 comments:

  1. cute pics! love the little bear bottom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say congrats!! Your two little ones are absolutely adorable!
    I stumbled upon your blog when looking up reviews on my RE (Dr Hansen!). I'm so glad you had success with your IVF :) We start our cycle in October. I've gone back through your blog and it's neat to see that you went through your IVF cycle so close to when we will (just a year earlier than us!). I even sat here and compared dates! :) Anyway, CONGRATS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Destiny! I will be thinking about you as you continue through your IVF journey. I will be checking on your blog to see how your doing.

      Delete