Thursday, March 14, 2013

Gorgeous Sunny Spring Day

Today was the type of day I just want to bottle up and save. It was a gorgeous sunny spring day and we took advantage of it by having the windows and doors open while we were inside and we also played in the backyard for a little bit. I didn't want to keep the babies' fair skin in the sun too long and they wouldn't leave their hats on, shocker. 


It's also worth mentioning that after Tom got home from work, the whole fam went outside and I ran 2.5 miles WITHOUT STOPPING. My pace was sloooower than slow but right now I am just aiming for endurance. I'll work on my pace later...maybe. Even though I've been training for the past 7 weeks, I've been a bit worried about how I am going to actually pull off running an entire 5k. Today's run gave me confidence. (Side note, I am down 10 lbs since the beginning of January!)


Tom pushed the babies in the stroller and had Ruby with him so it was kind of difficult for him to run with me but we met up at certain points and he would give me my water bottle. It was so encouraging to run into them and hear him yell "Go Mama!" Gotta love having your own personal cheering section!

No comments:

Post a Comment