Sunday, March 31, 2013

Babies' 1st Easter: 2013

As evidenced by most of my posts that contain photos, I am horrible about pairing down the amount of photos I upload. So, get ready for lots of Easter photos!  

We got too eager to wait until Easter to give the babies their goodies, so we cheated and they got their loot on Saturday afternoon. I wasn't even going to do actual baskets but at the last minute I grabbed two random baskets from a stash in the garage and quickly stuck their Easter bunnies and egg shaker instruments into them.


After I came back home from 7:00am worship rehearsal on Easter morning, Tom and I got the babies ready and I snapped a few pics before loading up and heading to church. 


It was a beautiful day but the sun was making us all squint and we couldn't get everyone looking at the camera at the same time, so these are the best family shots of the batch.


Grady was on the verge of a meltdown during the quick post church photo session due to his nap being interrupted at nursery pick-up time. Poor guy, Sundays are hard days.


Don't worry, after he got food in his tummy, he perked up and was quite the entertainer while we ate lunch with my parents at Charleston's.


Happy Easter! He has risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment