Sunday, February 20, 2011

Luck 'O the Irish

Because I hail from partial Irish decent, I like to embrace the little holiday of St. Patrick's Day. I packed up the Valentine's decor and got out my green stuff.
I used green and clear vase pebbles that I already had and a little "Feelin' Irish" sign in my apothecary jars.
I hung my "Cheers!" sign with my spring wreath on the front door.
I printed and framed this cute St. Patty's 8 x 10 subway art. And for another little touch of green, I set out my little wooden croaking frog instrument from Cambodia.
You can find this printable subway art at Today's Fabulous Finds. The one I printed is called "Paint the Town Green." I ordered it on the Sam's Club photo center website and picked it up at my location after church today. If you use Sam's photo center, you'll want to turn off the "color correction" option before you finalize the order.

No comments:

Post a Comment