Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Operation: [New Master Bath]

We are currently remodeling again - this time it's our little master bathroom, followed by our guest bathroom. I know, we're crazy. I have a few phone pictures of the demolition aftermath. I am going to save the true before pics for the dramatic reveal of the before and after. :)
Per usual, this remodel hasn't exactly gone as planned. We encountered some plumbing and electrical hazards left behind from the previous remodel circa the late 80's/early 90's. Oh, and when I say "we" encountered, I mean our contractor. We opted out of the DIY type of remodeling because plumbing, etc. is beyond our expertise.
Here's where we're at right now, the concrete has been jackhammered out and we have a dirt shower floor. Eeek!
I've never blogged about our kitchen remodel because I started this blog about 7 months after it was complete. But I think I'll post on it soon, mainly for me to look back on after I turn my blog into a memory book.

No comments:

Post a Comment