Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Week 14


How Far Along:  14 Weeks

Size of Babies: The Babies are the size of a lemon and weigh approximately 1.5 ounces each

Total Weight Gain: +1 lb [as of my appointment last week]

Maternity Clothes: 2 weeks ago I ordered maternity jeans, along with some tops and dresses, from Gap.com because everything was 40% off with free shipping. The clothes arrived last week and I tried the jeans on and have been wearing them ever since.  I've only been wearing the jeans so far because it's not quite time to break out the other pieces.  The jeans are SO comfortable. I've also purchased a few items from Motherhood Maternity and Target's Liz Lange Maternity line.

Gender: We don't know yet, but I'm guessing it's a boy and a girl!

Movement: I've seen them move on ultrasounds, but I can't feel them yet

Sleep:  Interrupted nightly for multiple potty breaks and mild discomfort

What I Miss: Diet Dr. Pepper and wine :)

Cravings: Pepsi & chocolate chip cookies

Symptoms:  Mainly nausea if I don't eat frequently enough and fatigue

Best Moment(s) So Far:  Getting the cribs set up [it's early, I know], shopping for maternity clothes,  and receiving Christmas gifts for the babies [Baby's 1st Christmas ornaments and a Fisher Price Little People nativity set].

No comments:

Post a Comment